Our corporate support services team is geared to assist our clients in managing their business from West African incorporation and company secretarial compliance, through to preparation of monthy and year end accounts, annual returns and payroll sercvices.
We can assist you in meeting both internal deadlines and West African statutory deadlines.
Corporate Services Include:
- Incorporate a company, or register a branch, representative office, as part of your business expansion plan.
- Manage your accounting and book keeping.
- Adapt to increasingly complex and ever-changing company and accounting rules, regulations and best practices.
- Manage your payroll functions.
- Provide your business with an in-country address and telephone number. (Virtual Office)
- Facilitate visits with invitation letters, visas, support staff, accomodation, transport and security.
- Sahara has an extensive network of service providers and clients specialized across all business sectors.
- Sahara has corporate offices across West Africa.
- Our people are multi-lingual in French and English, along with local dialects.
- We operate in Francophone and Anglophone systems, utilizing specialized software.